Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's this pink cyst thing on my neck?

peteed1985

Question

5 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, peteed1985 said:

[What this?]

That is the Helminth Cyst. All Warframes can be affected by it. It grows for 7 days until it is 'matured' and ready to be spent on a Kubrow egg to create an Infested Kubrow - the Helminth Charger. Otherwise, head downstairs behind the Arsenal and go to the left. There you will meet Helminth. Sit on the chair and it will permanently render the Warframe immune to future instances of the Cyst, at the cost of the Infested thing whining about it's interpretation of fashion.

However, the immunity cannot be reversed and can only be applied to frames that aren't immune when the Cyst shows a 'hair' wriggling around. 

Personally I really would like to be able to instantly immunize all of my Warframes from the cyst after being infected immediately.

Short version: It is a cyst. To remove it, go to the right from the Arsenal, down the ramp, then to the left. If the door doesn't open, then your cyst is not ready. To tell if it is ready, keep an eye out for a 'hair' wriggling out of it.

In my opinion, I would like to -not- have to wait for it to be matured before I can get rid of it.

• Like 1

U can remove it in the infested room downstairs if the cyst have a tiny hair popin out of it wen u reach the infested door it will open and there be a creepy chair jst press the key there u can remove it or u can use this cyst to breed a infested kubrow