Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

energy handicap in the sanctuary onslaught

maddragonmaster

tbh this is the problem I think they should fix. You're supposed to have 50+5*(unused mod capacity) as starting energy. But the extra 5*capacity thing isn't given... In fact, because of this I've seen a full party die in front of me just crossing the portal. The answer I exploit is to zenurik crouch, dash, wait 5 seconds for the extra 25 energy I need to iron skin. I find that the 50 energy to be a nuisance rather than a challenge. Really this is the only thing that makes me want to get the Khora pieces and get me the F outa here. It's not fun at all and DE really needs to put some brain behind some of these "artistic" modes and start converting them to FUNctional modes.

There's a reason why we spend too much time in simulacrum. It's freaking void of stupid handicaps and stressful timers (not things we play games for). Oh and fix kuva survival, that 200 kuva static reward is an insult.

18 hours ago, Descent-of-Damocles said:

tbh this is the problem I think they should fix. You're supposed to have 50+5*(unused mod capacity) as starting energy. But the extra 5*capacity thing isn't given... In fact, because of this I've seen a full party die in front of me just crossing the portal. The answer I exploit is to zenurik crouch, dash, wait 5 seconds for the extra 25 energy I need to iron skin. I find that the 50 energy to be a nuisance rather than a challenge. Really this is the only thing that makes me want to get the Khora pieces and get me the F outa here. It's not fun at all and DE really needs to put some brain behind some of these "artistic" modes and start converting them to FUNctional modes.

There's a reason why we spend too much time in simulacrum. It's freaking void of stupid handicaps and stressful timers (not things we play games for). Oh and fix kuva survival, that 200 kuva static reward is an insult.

not sure what your talking about the from what i gather normal sanctuary onslaughts has a limit of 75 each portal crossing.  i don't know how the elite is doing since i am stuck running normal with crappy rng on maps and enemies. thats part of the reason  i am grumbling about it now. then again if i do manage to final get khora out of normal onslaught then  i would probably just run elite with a group most of the time because i know thats so pose to be difficult.