Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Index: Numerous Bugs, Some of Them Serious

Raspberry

1. Numo Traps (the ones that are basically Vauban's Vortex) often ragdoll affected players and enemies, flinging them far away instead of behaving like a mini black hole.
  2. M.-W.A.M. visually disappears when being ragdolled, often ending up eventually being found across the map with no explanation.
  3. AI-controlled Tenno specters sometimes bunch up and run around in small circles in a single spot, never turning in any points they may collect when this happens.
  4. Jen Dro's disguised form sometimes seems to tank an immense amount of damage with high damage resist when knocked down and at low health (also appears to be in a "downed" state during this time). This seems to happen even with fully stripped armor, but I could be wrong there. I haven't seen any other broker do this, only Jen Dro.
  5. Downed Raptor RX is often hard to use ground finishers on, possibly because it clips through the floor early in the animation (health bar is invisible), although as soon as the health bar reappears, finishers become much easier to execute.
  6. Raptor RX can also occasionally fly extremely high in the outdoor map (higher than the average Warframe's bullet jumping height), not sure if it does this in the indoor arena.
  7. Enemies seem to randomly teleport without the usual purple puff of smoke. I'm going to assume this is a bug, visually or functionally or otherwise.

Also, this is somewhat unrelated to the Index, but while I was using Valkyr's Hysteria while playing on the Index, the game sometimes disables my melee block button for brief periods of time, often after I use Transference. When this happens, I don't know when the function returns by itself, so I spam click my block button until I notice Valkyr blocking again. While block is disabled, I cannot use her melee combo that uses the block button. I was not camping at all (it was Index, after all) or using macros, so I don't think it's an anti-AFK function that's causing this. FYI my block keybind is set to hold, not toggle.