Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blood Mistress Warframe

Arlayn

Yeah think of a High and mighty black and red warframe wearing a luxurious coat... but a hint of insanity in her stance...

The Blood mistress warframe is elegent in appearance with her left hand having an extendable blade built into it. What exactly does it do? All of her abilities except ability 3 requires the enemy to be low on health, or near death(or low level enough to be killed in a single hit).

Ability 1- if an enemy with low enough health gets close to her she can stab them through with her left hand killing them instantly. She would release a virus into their body that causes their skin to melt rapidly and allowing the blood to pour out at an alarming rate. (there is a disease that does that in real life, but not at that speed.) Then the blood will burst out from the body creating a shield of blood to block bullets for the amount of health the enemy had in total. (The ideal enemy would be one with a lot of health like a heavy) (The ability can be used on enemies with more health as the ability is leveled up)

(yes this virus injected from her hand can control blood at will if the victim is weak)

Ability 2- She stabs an enemy with her claw injecting them with the virus (must be low on health of course). They will then sit on their knees as a blood mine bomb. Enemies that walk near this victim will be blown across the room by the exploding body. (the Body is permanent and can be left there and found again on your way out after the mission blowing up unsuspecting enemies that get to close making a "Messy getaway".) (The ability can be used on enemies with more health as the ability is leveled up)

Ability 3- a Brutal way to kill their friends... This ability does not require the enemy to be near death. The enemy will be stunned instead when this ability goes off as the Blood Mistress wraps her right arm behind the enemies back and stabs them with her left hand. She will then pull her left hand out as blood from the victim pours out filling into her hand and outwards into a spear of Blood. The amount of health taken from the enemy will be used as a weapon to harm other enemies with the exact amount of hleath taken (takes more health and uses it as a weapon as the ability levels up) (Feel sorry for Sargus who would have to watch his own blood used as a weapon to kill his fellow Grineer)

Ability 4- Let the Blood bath begin... Similar to ability 3 except this time the enemy must be near death. She will stab into them and hold them up as she injects them with the virus. Soon their body will explode releasing blood spears in every direction. If an enemy is killed by this a chain reaction will start and every enemy who dies releases blood spears from their body. The damage from the blood spear is the amount of health the enemy has.(The ability can be used on enemies with more health as the ability is leveled up)

(its like a chick version of the death obsessed Necro Frame LOL)

(UPDATE)

Edit: Her virus is now more like nanos injected from her claws into blood stream, or gas/oil of whatever its stabbed into since we have to consider Moa. The nanos will identify if its a fuel, or blood and then release the proper chemical needed to cause the special effects.

OR Each claw on her hand has a special effect in which one would infect blood, and one would infect gas, and one finally infected the infested which cause all the effects.

This can be thrown around abit, but I would still love to see her in the game. She would be an amazing female Warframe that brings fear to her enemies. Worthy of the title of demon by those who face her.

Edited by Arlayn

I liked  the 2 first abilities. The 3rd is a bit complicated, i think the animation will be bugged as hell. The 4 ability seems like a blood M. Prime from nova... but worse in terms of damage (since you will need to weaken a strong foe to kill all the nearby weak foes)

I liked  the 2 first abilities. The 3rd is a bit complicated, i think the animation will be bugged as hell. The 4 ability seems like a blood M. Prime from nova... but worse in terms of damage (since you will need to weaken a strong foe to kill all the nearby weak foes)

3 I can imagine being sexual and horrifying at the same time as 4 blood mistresses gang up on a Boss constantly stabbing and pulling out their blood for spears over and over again... Then again instead of a stun, and stop they could just quick stab slash through them pulling out enough blood for a blood knife or small blood spear and throw it at an enemy near by, but would require fast time aiming as you move past them to aim at the next enemy to throw it.

Ability 4 yes... that's the point... Its about time a complicated tough to use ability 4 came along instead of press 4 everyone dies. The Blood mistresses torments her prey till they are near death and uses their body to kill their friends. Nova just uses her ability and waits for ogris wielding Tenno to blast them into oblivion. This way the Blood Mistress needs to work a little harder to be special, but in the end lets say you did the finishing blow with an ability 4 on a boss. Blow the boss up and that insane amount of health will rain down an ungodly swarm of spears with damage beyond reason to kill everyone in the room creating what I like to call... a Blood Bath... Oh how good that would feel to use it on Tyl, and Sargus as his cronies gang up on you from all angles then BOOM and the spears of blood stab into them doing crazy damage causing them to blow up releasing spears of blood stabbing into others...

Edit: I like to add that the ability will outright not doing anything or use energy if their health isn't low enough so players can spam the abilities till the health is finally low enough.

Edited by Arlayn

• 1 month later...

This sounds @(*()$ amazing dude!!! I'd probably actually pay for that(and I'm stingy as all hell when it comes to spending money on f2p games). This sounds like a very complex Frame that'd take a loong time for them to make playable BUT it sounds like its got much more identity than even the fancy pants Frames like Saryn, Nyx, and Banshee and I'd be all over it if I ever saw it in the game!

• 1 month later...

Updated her ability down at the bottom of the OP post the edit explains ways it could be implemented into fuel based enemies as I do not wish to edit the main body of the OP post. This just builds it up abit.

This sounds @(*()$ amazing dude!!! I'd probably actually pay for that(and I'm stingy as all hell when it comes to spending money on f2p games). This sounds like a very complex Frame that'd take a loong time for them to make playable BUT it sounds like its got much more identity than even the fancy pants Frames like Saryn, Nyx, and Banshee and I'd be all over it if I ever saw it in the game!

That's the plan. For her to have this elegant terror effect. She would be the most feared female... in a elegance in killing manner... everyone will fear Berserker warframe for her brutality.

I think a Blood themed frame had been done several times already. Although your concept does change the gender, the science about it is still debatable. Since you're using a virus as a vector for your skills, it would have no difference with Technocyte Virus the the Tenno works hard to seriously eliminate.

P.S.

For reference on the most advanced  concept so far:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/109138-sotr-concepts-warframes-1-changeling-era-and-sanguine-102413-sanguine-concept-art-added/

I think a Blood themed frame had been done several times already. Although your concept does change the gender, the science about it is still debatable. Since you're using a virus as a vector for your skills, it would have no difference with Technocyte Virus the the Tenno works hard to seriously eliminate.

P.S.

For reference on the most advanced  concept so far:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/109138-sotr-concepts-warframes-1-changeling-era-and-sanguine-102413-sanguine-concept-art-added/

Can't find the science behind it... Everything the Tenno do has science behind it. Were not magical. The only exception to this was Nekros, and I still get the feeling his soul punch is some sort of an illusion sorta like Super Nova from Sephiroth during the second to last final battle. (because he doesn't really blow up the sun, and destroy earth in the game)

edit: Also I would like to question the dates since my Blood Mistress was posted ALONG TIME AGO... (August 15 go check the date)

edit: took it a step further checked... there is only ONE BLOOD WARFRAME POSTED BEFORE MINE!!!!!!!!!!!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/105537-vampire-typed-warframe/?hl=blood

So before you say blood has been done several times before when it was only ONE. Do your homework.

Edited by Arlayn

Can't find the science behind it... Everything the Tenno do has science behind it. Were not magical. The only exception to this was Nekros, and I still get the feeling his soul punch is some sort of an illusion sorta like Super Nova from Sephiroth during the second to last final battle. (because he doesn't really blow up the sun, and destroy earth in the game)

edit: Also I would like to question the dates since my Blood Mistress was posted ALONG TIME AGO... (August 15 go check the date)

edit: took it a step further checked... there is only ONE BLOOD WARFRAME POSTED BEFORE MINE!!!!!!!!!!!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/105537-vampire-typed-warframe/?hl=blood

So before you say blood has been done several times before when it was only ONE. Do your homework.

I apologize if I did not check the posting date of your original post. My point still remains that "now", several frames with a blood theme has emerged. Again the date checking is my fault.

As for the frame, you yourself have stated that the science behind it is still nonexistent or not yet conceptualized. I am merely stating my opinion that the blood theme concept is still highly debatable for entry into the game as it lacks science. If you did not want any criticisms about your concept, then please do not post.

Finally, I did admit to liking your concept. Unfortunately, all you focused on (and I assume, got angry about) is the dating and the apparent repetition of the theme. I again apologize for not checking your old post, but in light of your negative response to my opinion, I shall leave your concept alone.

Thank you.