Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Questions for any Guides of the Lotus available

Has there ever been a guide that plays on more than one platform, or are they all single-platform players?

If a person becomes a guide and has an account on Xbox and PS4, do both accounts get labeled as Guides of the Lotus, or just the older one?

Also how often do new guides get picked? (I keep missing the announcements because I keep looking for them in-game rather than on the forums XD)

There are a few guides that are cross-platform. Not many, but a few. If they want to guide on both platforms, they are allowed to.

Guides don't get picked often. The program is currently undergoing some changes, but once they're done, I would keep an eye out for announcements. Probably won't happen for a long while, but I wouldn't lose hope.

3 minutes ago, Telluric said:

There are a few guides that are cross-platform. Not many, but a few. If they want to guide on both platforms, they are allowed to.

Guides don't get picked often. The program is currently undergoing some changes, but once they're done, I would keep an eye out for announcements. Probably won't happen for a long while, but I wouldn't lose hope.

Ah I see. And yea, I was just curious about if there would be one soon, as I've been wanting to apply for a few years now, just keep missing the announcements. Been playing on Xbox and just started recently on playstation so was curious about whether both would be eligible or just the xbox account, if I can apply next time they recruit more.

8 minutes ago, (XB1)motionROTATION said:

As of now, minimum play time is also 800 in-game hours (as tracked by the profile in-game not Xbox).  So keep that in mind too. Happy chugging 

oh I knew about that requirement. XD xbox account is at MR25 with 1714 hours, so I'm pretty sure i have that requirement covered ahaha XD