Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Make The Stalker Appears...

Lothar_Einz

There's been a higher chance for myself - oddly enough - where Stalker shows up when wielding lower level gear. If you have at least one weapon that you know will take him down without issue, keep that weapon on you at all times while you're ranking up your gear.

- That said, I hardly even see Stalker when I'm running about with full rank 30 gear. But when I'm running about with a brand new warframe and some newer gear, he rears his ugly head.

actually the more enemies you kill the more times you encounter him,i was playing extermination missions to farm Blaze mod it appeared two times in 2 hours so yea play a lot of endless defense or extermination mission to get him out of his cave :)

There's been a higher chance for myself - oddly enough - where Stalker shows up when wielding lower level gear. If you have at least one weapon that you know will take him down without issue, keep that weapon on you at all times while you're ranking up your gear.

- That said, I hardly even see Stalker when I'm running about with full rank 30 gear. But when I'm running about with a brand new warframe and some newer gear, he rears his ugly head.

^ this happens to me all the time as well, I'm not sure if its just bad luck or he actually does show up more if you're under 30. 

It's entirely random once you kill a boss.

the best you can do is:

1. kill bosses (doesn't matter who or how many)

2. run a lot of missions (there is a chance he'll show up in any given mission)

3. Run in full groups as much as possible (four people means essentially four spins of the wheel.)

Any theories on how to make him appear more aside from the 3 points above are just confirmation bias or half baked.

It's random, just kill bosses and he'll show up eventually.

also, why do people want stalker to show up? Whatever it is, it's supposed to be scary and something to AVOID

Because Stalker-Santa drops gifts too.

Our clan basically has a Santa-sighting system; if his cowardly bum shows up while a member's leveling a frame, we join their session and jump him... irony. :-P

And he kinda stopped being scary when you get decent gear or see the silly ways he can die. I've seen him pick a fight with a pack of level 80+ heavy gunners once, seen him get eaten by infested too.

It's entirely random once you kill a boss.

the best you can do is:

1. kill bosses (doesn't matter who or how many)

2. run a lot of missions (there is a chance he'll show up in any given mission)

3. Run in full groups as much as possible (four people means essentially four spins of the wheel.)

Any theories on how to make him appear more aside from the 3 points above are just confirmation bias or half baked.

1 is totally wrong

Edited by MoustacheMike

This seems to be the case for me. Other than that it just seems random.

1 is totally wrong

he will not show up unless you kill some bosses, I didn't say kill lots of bosses or farm bosses, i said kill some bosses.  It is in fact the only requirement for him to show up once you are over level 3.  (you'll also note i said it didn't matter how many specifically)