Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aura Polarities

Yggdrazzil

There are currently 8 aura's with a tactic polarity, 3 aura's with a defense polarity and 2 aura's with an attack polarity.

There are 7 warframes that have an attack aura polarity slot.

If you somehow manage to miss the alert events for these mods (and they do not show up very often), you end up with 7 warframes that are missing out on slots boosts.

Alternatively, you could add the aura's to drop tables of certain enemies.

Edited by Yggdrazzil

Forma drops like coconuts in tier 2 extermination and raids.

And as far as the polarities goes, even when you don't match an aura polarity you still get handful of free mod points to spend. Sure its not 14 but its not like it takes any points away simply because your using energy siphon on a rhino.

I just can't see what the hoopla is about either way....

Forma is actually farmable, you don't have to wait for alerts for it. And it is also a reward for a livestream on rare occasions. The auras being alert-only is good as is.

I haven't had much luck with forma from T2 runs, but thanks for the suggestion.

But when I think a bit longer about it, I find it a bit silly that I have to farm defense runs, to have a chance at getting a raid key, to have a chance to get a bp, for which I then have to farm the components

For 7 frames

Which you then have to level to 30 again as well.

Because I systematically luck out on 2 aura mods that almost never show up as an alert.

It's a solution, I'll give you that. But not a practical one. Besides, that means I will forma all my frames to use Energy Siphon, I can't believe that was DE's intention with the aura's...

Anyway, I do appreciate the feedback, thanks guys!

Edited by Yggdrazzil