Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fatal attraction needs a revisit

FrigidMesa

so with the new mod for djinn out i dusted him off and have been using him again and i have to say is he working as intended? fatal attraction just get him shot 9 times out of 10 instead of doing what it is supposed to do witch is force enemies to stop fighting and walk closer and blow them up when they get to close. he is getting killed in even low level missions and when i compare him to other sentels the only reason to use him is because he is immortal and comes back after 90 seconds with the new mod. i think he should be made unkillable while fatal attraction is active and release the damage like a nix 4 when it is over. either that or the mod needs to be fixed so he doesn't get shot at 24/7. i would like to use djinn more but he spends more time dead than alive. please do something about this.

30 minutes ago, EternalMesa said:

so with the new mod for djinn out i dusted him off and have been using him again and i have to say is he working as intended? fatal attraction just get him shot 9 times out of 10 instead of doing what it is supposed to do witch is force enemies to stop fighting and walk closer and blow them up when they get to close. he is getting killed in even low level missions and when i compare him to other sentels the only reason to use him is because he is immortal and comes back after 90 seconds with the new mod. i think he should be made unkillable while fatal attraction is active and release the damage like a nix 4 when it is over. either that or the mod needs to be fixed so he doesn't get shot at 24/7. i would like to use djinn more but he spends more time dead than alive. please do something about this.

Dont know what you are doing wrong, mine has been working great and i have been using it as main Sentinel for months. I take it to Sorties missions and most of the time complete missions without him taking a single scratch.

I use Sweeper Prime on it and it snipes enemies, instantly killing them in missions lvl 40 and lower.

Edited by BiancaRoughfin