Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank 10 Test bugged.

I just recently entered a relay to practice and then qualify for my Mastery Rank 10 Test, and while I was practicing it I had no issues. Then I go to qualify for it and on my first try I kill all the enemies, and then as it teleports me back to the starting black block, I somehow fall off because it spawns me in falling. Then I am forced to repeat the test and I do so, and kill all of the enemies again, only this time, it does not teleport me to the starting block and let me complete it. It makes me fall through the platforms after I run out of platforms and then makes me fall infinitely and be stuck with a blank white screen, which I am still currently sitting at, because I refuse to wait another 24-36 hours just because of a bug that has been reported numerous times before. Please help me!

Edit: I am still sitting in this Mastery Test, with no way to complete it because of this endless falling glitch. This is beyond infuriating, as I spent most of the past few weeks trying to get to Mastery Rank 10 to build and use the War I got a long time ago. If proof is needed that I am in fact being honest and am stuck on the bottom of the Mastery 10 test, here’s a picture of what my screen looks like: https://imgur.com/a/aXz6hfA

Edited by (PS4)Nightingale39
Proof of bug.