Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Butthole Revolution

Twixer

I'm afraid that I have no idea how "buttholes" have anything to do with any of that.

They're being crushed into a tiny ball by gravity. Okay. So where did butts come from? And why is it a revolution (assuming we're not talking about them revolving around the vortex, because I highly doubt that's what you meant)?

I'm afraid that I have no idea how "buttholes" have anything to do with any of that.

They're being crushed into a tiny ball by gravity. Okay. So where did butts come from? And why is it a revolution (assuming we're not talking about them revolving around the vortex, because I highly doubt that's what you meant)?

I have to agree with this person. Not getting the joke here, although it did take me a while to figure out the blackness was an army of Grineer.

Buzz Killington much.

Sit back and laugh.

I have to agree with this person. Not getting the joke here, although it did take me a while to figure out the blackness was an army of Grineer.

Buzz Killington much.

Sit back and laugh.

maybe because they wiggle with their feets/asses,  just imagne the vortex, they still movin in there

Sometimes people have to act immature to make them feel special because they are 'special.'