Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suicide Button

Jofnir

Sometimes you might get stuck say in a wall or lift or whatever so I thought instead of staying there until the game ends there should be a suicide button so you die and spawn back near where you were but loose a revive, simples What do you think?

- Thanks..

Has been requested many times in many forms, but they don't want to implement an /unstuck feature. The general idea is that you get annoyed at the fact that you're stuck, so you are compelled to post about being stuck and where in a concise, informative manner in the Map & Level Feedback subforum.

Yup, it's stupid.

get a ogris :)

Not very helpfull during Endless Falling Bug, which is 90% of the "stuck" type bugs...

DE said, that there will be no /unstuck command, because they want us to report those bugs, not to solve them by ourselves. So I don't know about /kill function... Something like that would be definitely nice, but...

Not very helpfull during Endless Falling Bug, which is 90% of the "stuck" type bugs...

DE said, that there will be no /unstuck command, because they want us to report those bugs, not to solve them by ourselves. So I don't know about /kill function... Something like that would be definitely nice, but...

if it's an endless falling bug, how did i died when stucked in this bug?

after falling up to a certain distance from the gaming field, i receive health damage and died.

Yeah, there are three situations encountered when falling out of the map

1) You find yourself falling forever. You're stuck.

2) You find yourself falling for twenty seconds and die. You start off where you started the map, if you have a continue.

3) You find yourself in the skybox, again, you're stuck. But at least it's cool to run on the Galaxy.

You're right, Seppuku is clearly the answer.

No, You can handle only one melee weapon in a game. ( JOKE :D)

Takedown your self is not an answer the answer is how to make you unstuck. a reset point button or something like that.