The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

New Obstacle Course update freezes game HELP?

Nakharos

So I was building my obstacle course in the dojo having a blast, but for some reason I can't even play the course myself or anyone who visits my dojo to do so. Not only that, everyone's game freezes as soon as they start the course by entering the blue portal door.

I even went as far as to put everything on low settings and disable the new particle effects and still achieved nothing but the same result. I also know for sure it's not a question of hardware issue because many of my clan's members have high end desktop PCs. I just want to play through my obstacle course. That's all I ask. Please, just. . . just please.

V/R 

Nakharos

Hi Nakharos,

Just letting you know that that we have been able to reproduce this issue internally and we are currently in the process of working on a fix. Unfortunately we do not have an ETA on when you can expect this fix, but we hope to have it for you in a timely manner.

Its ok man, you guys take your sweet time doing your things. I'm well aware how aggravatingly exhausting a technical support job can be. You guys have my utmost gratitude for your efforts in this matter.

btw I F***ING LOVE U GUYS

• 2 weeks later...