Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My clan feedback. Read and Enjoy!

(PSN)Herculxs

am a long time warframe ps4 player and a clan leader. I think my experience as a clan leader gives me some insight as to what changes players would appreciate. Leaders often hear each day how they wish thing were different or easier, so I'll share my ideas and what others have told me.

1) Slightly reduce the cost of decorations now that the room capacity has been doubled or even quadrupled for some rooms. People struggle to decorate even half of their dojo and I am often let down by how undecorated some dojos are. Make it proportional to the change in room capacity.

2) A clan/alliance glyph. We show our clan and alliance pride through the emblems on our shoulders. I think it would be very cool to show of our awesome emblems if we can display those big glyphs on walls while we play things like defenses.

3) Advantages for being in an alliance. At the moment the only advantages for an alliance is for a big chat and an emblem. So I hope you guys give a greater purpose to the alliance again. So my suggestions to that are:

A) Add a new awesome big hall that is unlocked in your clan dojo while in an alliance.

B) A new research room and the research is done collectively as an alliance.

C) An alliance relay with maybe vendors or something, I don't know.

In general any advantages for being in an alliance would be appreciated.

4) Dojo simulator room to fight and test builds with clan mates while in the dojo.

5) Faster way to add resources to building decorations, like an all button or let ps4 players type in amounts. I'd just be so incredibly happy that it is hard to express in words, if you guys let members donate resources to the vault post then I'd literally cry tears of joy. As I decorated the dojo I found that players had no clue how to decorate to resources by navigating through options. So if there was a simple way by using a vault post then more players would contribute. Then a leader would just have to add those to the decorations him/herself. Please give this one serious consideration. 

6) A way to see who invited who into the clan. It could just be displayed in the clan log.

7) A search bar for the clan roster. When in a mountain or moon clan it can be a pain to scroll through the list to find one name so the ability to search would be appreciated. 

8 )  A clan/alliance mods should have a little symbol next to their name in clan and alliance chat. That way a mod can warn someone and people know that it is a moderator that is trying to diffuse the situation.

9) Add more clan hierarchy ranks for clans. The top three ranks are logically warlord, leaders and moderators do in reality there is not many real positions for normal players.

10) I firmly believe you guys should let all clan get the rail research and the if is wraith research even if it is at an increased amount of resources. Players make decisions to join clans often based whether or not a clan has full research. My clan personally has been passed over many times for not having the ingis and it is extremely frustrating. A clan (especially new clans) should not be condemned to never having full research and being lesser to other clans. Clans should have an equal playing field for fair recruitment.

11) In general I think recruitment should be changed too. Some players just spam paragraphs by changing a few letters and reposting. I firmly believe this hurts recruitment tab and people who are trying to get people together for a mission. At a minimum I think there needs to be a clock at the bottom of recruitment tab just how trade tab has one. Players might spam less if they see how long they have before they can post the same message.

12) An easier way to view players contributions. As a mountain clan it is unrealistic to individually look through all 300 members contributions. Maybe like a clan leader board that can be accessed while looking at the clan roster. Like hit square for clan management where there is MOTD and view alliance, put something there to view everyone's contributions.

13) A way for clan members to show off fashion frames in the dojo. Add a decoration similar to that one large statue like thing in the tenno living quarters where people can sorta upload their frame onto it (This would be attached to the architect privilege to be able to upload a fashion frame onto it.) Maybe allow some sort of submission pocess where any memeber can sumbit a fashion frame and let an architect choose from a collection of fashion frames. People love to show off fashion frames so people would be eternally grateful if they can show them off in the dojo in any way.

14) Reduce the cost of noggle capacity. 

15) Ps4 didn't have customizable obstacle courses but I have a few ideas for that (I'm unsure whether or not these already exist). 

A)moving objects to knock players off

B) something that goes up and down to squash a player or knock then down while jumping from paltform to platform.

C)An arching version with hoops and what not.

D)Basically just play a bunch of classic old timey games like Mario and add stuff that gave that little mustachioed man trouble.

Thank you so very much for reading these suggestions. I'm sorry for the long list, but to be honest I have more lol. This a sort of my dream list as a clan leader. Some are probably more fantasy than anything else but I feel some have merit so I thought I'd share them. Please give me any feed back and if you liked any of them.

Have a wonderful day!

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Herculxs said:

5) Faster way to add resources to building decorations, like an all button or let ps4 players type in amounts.

Of all your suggestions, this is the most important (I think). When you have to decorate an entire room, how long does it take to contribute to 50 items? I would really just like an option on placing “place with resources already contributed”. As for adding resources to the vault? I have no idea why this has never been done. I agree with everything else, but if DE was to only do one, it should be this.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Herculxs said:

4) Dojo simulator room to fight and test builds with clan mates while in the dojo.

This won’t happen. It was looked into previously. The decision was that it made relays largely redundant. The simulacrum is the main reason people use the relays.

I did forget an idea.

16) make recruitment tab visible while in dojo. Often I want to recruit and decorate but I'm forced to only do one at a time. Now that we can use an arsenal in the dojo and easily choose a mission, I think it is appropriate to add recruitment tab.