Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Trace Farming

Grimmstyler

Void Trace Farming is a lengthy process.. Even without equipping a Relic in a Fissure you get the same amount of Void Traces..

Should not equipping a Relic give you 2X Void Traces?

I mean the sense it makes would be it takes Traces to open the Relic..

But what would suck about it, is some people want a chance at another reward when putting up a Relic.. So the mix could get frustrating and confusing..

Just now, Grimmstyler said:

And what about Public Matchmaking?

If someone goes in without a Relic.. Shouldn't they be matched with others not going in without a Relic? I think so..

They already don't qualify for reward in doing so, no need for additional walls.

Want all mates to have relics, recruit. Is the best way to optimize traces/relic rewards.

It is an option for a reason, and you already described it above, you should not always waste relics that you don't have, in order to collect traces to upgrade such relics.

And yeah, I have plentiful of relics to burn through while farming traces, not everyone has been playing for 4+ years tho...  

1 hour ago, Souldend78 said:

They already don't qualify for reward in doing so, no need for additional walls.

Want all mates to have relics, recruit. Is the best way to optimize traces/relic rewards.

It is an option for a reason, and you already described it above, you should not always waste relics that you don't have, in order to collect traces to upgrade such relics.

And yeah, I have plentiful of relics to burn through while farming traces, not everyone has been playing for 4+ years tho...  

I get what you mean by no additional walls.. But by going into a Public Fissure with no Relic and be matched with others with no Relic.. Wouldn't that put the "match" in matchmaking?

44 minutes ago, MadGrekon said:

Farm relics.

Yes well I'm talking about farming Void Traces.. And going into a Fissure with no Relic should it give Double Void Traces? Cause you can farm Resources outside of a Fissure..

------------------------------------------------------------

What would be the point of going into a Fissure without a Relic if Void Trace Reward is the same? 

So.. With that logic.. I have to spend time getting the Relics just to farm Void Traces.. Which is more of a lengthy process..

31 minutes ago, Grimmstyler said:

Yes well I'm talking about farming Void Traces.. And going into a Fissure with no Relic should it give Double Void Traces? Cause you can farm Resources outside of a Fissure..

Why would you go into fissure without a relic?

You are being inefficient with prime farming.

9 minutes ago, MadGrekon said:

Why would you go into fissure without a relic?

You are being inefficient with prime farming.

Ducats also..

But that's my point tho.. You get the same amount of Void Traces.. Why not x2 Void Traces without a Relic?

19 minutes ago, Grimmstyler said:

Ducats also..

But that's my point tho.. You get the same amount of Void Traces.. Why not x2 Void Traces without a Relic?

Well, thats a very simple explanation for that. You are expecting to give nothing to get twice the return (could be argue 3 times the return, aka relic upgrading afterwards). For as much as I would love it as much as you do, I can see how others wouldn't and the reason why it probably has not been implemented.

Edited by Souldend78

22 minutes ago, Grimmstyler said:

Ducats also..

That is not the goal of fissures. The void trace gain is constant for all relics. The option of running fissure without a relic is for those that need little extra void traces and they run out of relics.

But the bottom line is:

2 hours ago, MadGrekon said:

Farm relics.

17 minutes ago, Souldend78 said:

Well, thats a very simple explanation for that. You are expecting to give nothing to get twice the return (could be argue 3 times the return, aka relic upgrading afterwards). For as much as I would love it as much as you do, I can see how others wouldn't and the reason why it probably has not been implemented.

But you still spend time in the Fissure.. So there's a argument for not having a Relic but get some kind of reward than having a Relic and getting the same reward.. just less a Prime Part or Forma..

As for farming Void Traces, your spending time in a Fissure with no Relic to get more Voud Traces to Radiat a Relic for a greater but not Guaranteed chance at a Rare part..

Edited by Grimmstyler

6 minutes ago, Grimmstyler said:

But you still spend time in the Fissure.. So there's a argument for not having a Relic but get some kind of reward than having a Relic and getting the same reward.. just less a Prime Part or Forma..

As for farming Void Traces, your spending time in a Fissure with no Relic to get more Voud Traces to Radiat a Relic for a greater but not Guaranteed chance at a Rare part..

The same can be said for those using relics.

"Why should anyone that chooses not to take a relic in and leave the rest out of reward. We should be the ones getting 3 times the traces in order to make up for the non relic player".

We could spend days on this one. Best of Luck Tenno.

9 minutes ago, Souldend78 said:

The same can be said for those using relics.

"Why should anyone that chooses not to take a relic in and leave the rest out of reward. We should be the ones getting 3 times the traces in order to make up for the non relic player".

We could spend days on this one. Best of Luck Tenno.

Well the reward not only comes from the Relic.. But no Relic is less Reward.. +4 players with Relics is more of a choice in Reward..

But yea.. Currently it's better to go into a Fissure with a Relic, because the reward is the same.. Minus the choice, Forma or Prime Part..

You know.. With that being said.. There's no point in continuing a Fissure if someone plays with No Relic..

Edited by Grimmstyler