The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframelauncher Just Updated But We Have No Patch Notes

geninrising

DE are people too, it takes time mate...

I'm sure they don't like people that demand to know every single thing, they said it was just a small server change. If they did put patch notes I guarantee 90% of people wouldn't know what they did as it would be all about net code and their servers.

Edited by dadgoat

DE are people too, it takes time mate...

I'm sure they don't like people that demand to know every single thing, they said it was just a small server change. If they did put patch notes I guarantee 90% of people wouldn't know what they did as it would be all about net code and their servers.

Too bad people want to know these things and it would be good company policy to indulge them. That's why people don't like stealth changes, they want to know what is different and I don't see a reason not to tell them.

Don't you know anything about people and psychology?

Ty to anyone making POSITIVE comments here. Was looking for feedback not FLAME. Usually DE is precise in any updating or patching notes and they always put in notes immediately. I was not asking for anything that is not my due as a player and supporter of DE. I will thank people ahead of time now for not posting any more complaints about my wanting to be informed as we all have a right to know what is going on. Even if it is just a note about network updates or code updates that will at least ensure we are not looking for or finding stealth updates such as the one about parrying Healer/Disruptor/Toxic attacks.

Not sure he's talking about the server work. Think he meant the hotfix where mod tables and cores got some work. Or at least that's what I thought unless he's been playing for like 5 hours total.... I reaaaally would like that set of notes as well. It's not possible to bug test without some idea of what is new features and what is new broken code (sometimes one and the same if you saw the reputation bug). I know one aske me in particular to be a bug hunter, I just figured it was implied as being a part if being a beta player and I see no reason to comment on the OP's request with anything other than a answer....