Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Merrow is broken and players are having to leave without rewards.

Vexed_Algides

Greetings to whomever it may concern and sorry if this is a well known issue. Just have to get it out myself.

I'm afraid to say that, since I've been farming saryn for a few weeks now with no luck, I've seen a few too many instances of this problem happening. Somehow, one way or another, the players are getting stuck below the arena where we fight Keyla De Thaym. This wouldn't be too much of an issue, if it not were the case that not only is it frustrating, but the door to leave the arena becomes stuck and no one can leave the arena after the encounter is over.

This has happened to me before; saw it happen several times last week and today I saw it happen again to another poor soul. Leaving doesn't fix the problem and the only real option is to abort mission and re-do it all over as far as I can tell. Haven't done proper testing, nor do I have the time to. For now all I can do is keep farming hoping it doesn't happen again, because the moment it does, all 4 players get nothing (According to my past experiences).

Best Regards,

Vexed Tenno