Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Warframe

MacCaulin

Question

Hey All,

I might be just totally missing something but I can't seem to a find the warframe I just claimed. I got all the parts for Trinity, made them all, then made the actual warframe. I logged in a bit ago and claimed it. I got the normal message that said it's in my inventory but I can't find it and I can't equip it. The blueprints for all the pieces including the blueprint to put them all together are in my inventory but I don't have the option to use them in the foundry anymore.

This is the first Warframe I've built so I'm not sure if I'm just doing something wrong. Can someone point me in the right direction to resolve my noobness or let me know if I should submit a bug report please?

7 answers to this question

Do you have an open Warframe slot in your inventory for it to go?

It's his first one so yes. You start with one empty slot in addition to your starter frame.

Also, to the OP (original post), HellEnforcer got it right.

Edited by Khaos_Zand3r

Thanks for the replies! I checked where HellEnforcer said and all I see are the warframes for purchase. I watched a youtube video from what looked like an earlier build and it looked like there should be a second Trinity warframe with the caption "Owned" where the price would be. So I take it I need to submit a bug report? Here's a screenshot of what I see.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=22DEC2AAFBB7F5C8!1286&authkey=!AMxQOvIGRWDLYU0

If the actual Trinity blueprint (assuming you only bought 1 from the market) is still in your inventory, there was definitely an error in the process of claiming it. After claiming the frame the blueprint should have disappeared.

Contact support.

So I take it I need to submit a bug report?

Yes. Submit a bug report under missing item.

Hopefully DE will be able to see that you purchased and built the parts, and after building the Warframe it bugged and didn't deposit it properly.

Give them a few days too, certain ticket types take longer.