Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Hall Destruction

(PSN)Selperun

So, I've got a Clan Hall and a Clan Great Hall. The Great Hall leads to a Dead-End and I want to destroy the Hall to make space for other rooms. But I can't destroy it, as it is "a prequisite for other components". And I cant destroy the Clan Hall, because it has Cross Connectors behind itself. How can i destroy them all?

vor 2 Minuten schrieb (PS4)Solaire_Of_Srb:

Its not our spawn

Unsure then, as Daziri stated you normaly can only delete the last room of a connection if it is not connected to anything else.

Edited by Marine027

hace 7 minutos, Vanarle dijo:

In order to remove that room you'd have to first remove all the larger clan halls. Its a complete pain to do.

So your options are either leave the room or remake the dojo.

Good luck

this, when i started a dojo i make fails, so i destroy everything and start again in order, i have a problem with simetry :/

vor 59 Minuten schrieb Vanarle:

In order to remove that room you'd have to first remove all the larger clan halls. Its a complete pain to do.

So your options are either leave the room or remake the dojo.

Good luck

But these are in the center. Cant I just build a greater hall elsewhere so i can remove the one we speak of?

vor 11 Stunden schrieb DarkExcalibur42:

I wish 😞

Can't build duplicate halls. This whole system is a real pain.

If only DE allowed us to delete both parents AND child-components. I mean Computers can do it with directories, so whats the problem?

The hall pre-requisites is a different issue. The Parent/Child thing has to do with how the map is generated. I understand why we can't delete a room that is the "parent" of another room. However, I'd appreciate it if I had a way of re-assigning a room to be the child of a different room, so that I could redesign some things.

Also, a computer can't do it. If you were to delete the "Program Files" folder, you would delete all the folders inside that folder as well. You could physically move all those folders into a different folder first, but you can't delete their parent without deleting all the children it contains.

Edited by DarkExcalibur42