Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sancturay Onslaught: Client zone and efficiency counters stopped (loot lost)

Hi.

We've played several games with a clanmate, and regularly, my counters stop "counting": efficiency and portal counters just stop.

They seem to unsynch with the host because some time, they change, but may stop again for some time.

The real issue here is that loot is bound to the new portal opening when the counter hits 00:00.

If we're on zone 6 and the portal appears but with my counter frozen at 00:35, for instance, I get the screen with the note, but no loot!
(while my friend, whose host, didn't have any counter problem and got a loot drop)

Even if we extract, there is nothing on the endscreen of in my inventory.

(I may get previous loot, if there wasn't counter problem during previous rotations endings)

Really annoying when 2 of Khora's parts are on C rotation (so, 8 zones)!
So far, we only managed to get there once (without the counters problem) so only 1 C loot, and not the good one, for me!

Please fix this de-synch asap because without that, this gamemode will soon be dead to us ...

Thanks.

Edited by (XB1)JestersShade

Hi again.

Since previous message, I've tried to play more sanctuary (normal only, for now).

This issue only happens from time to time, but really seems to be network related: if the host-clients connection is bad, clients timers may not be updated regularly (stutter or completely frozen)

When I got the problem again, I was playing with a friend, and we tried both to be host, just to see: when he was the host I had the problem, then I was the host ... and he got it. (meaning no loot by the way)

So again, just the timers freezing may be annoying be we can do with it, but not having the loot when the portal appears is obviously a no-go for us.

So if DE could see that the loot is not ied to the timer but to the portal, it would be better for players with bad connections like us.

Thanks again.

Edited by (XB1)JestersShade
typo