Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[spoilers] Cephalon Suda's nonsense after Octavia's Anthemn

Uthael

I sided with Simaris just for the sol-battery widged. Naturally, Suda hated me for that.

However, after Octavia's Anthemn questline, Suda still greets me with "More organic debris to ignore.". She is also still hostile with Simaris! Neither should be happening because she appeared grateful to both. After this, greeting a warframe with "organic" and "debris" was as insulting as it was disappointing.

Please, correct Suda's behavior. At least let it sell us cosmetics. Make it say that it can't give access to useful stuff because of some formalities or something.

But Simaris has nothing to do with other syndicates... I think you meant "Red veil" or "New Loka" ; but yes, lore-wise, this situation is absurd and the same goes with Perrin Sequence after Glast Gambit, Red Veil after Chains of Harrow, etc.

Gameplay-wise, I don't see any answer to this problem : if you want to buy cosmetics from Suda, how would you, since you have negative reputation ?

18 hours ago, Uthael said:

I sided with Simaris just for the sol-battery widged. Naturally, Suda hated me for that.

However, after Octavia's Anthemn questline, Suda still greets me with "More organic debris to ignore.". She is also still hostile with Simaris! Neither should be happening because she appeared grateful to both. After this, greeting a warframe with "organic" and "debris" was as insulting as it was disappointing.

Please, correct Suda's behavior. At least let it sell us cosmetics. Make it say that it can't give access to useful stuff because of some formalities or something.

C. Simaris is outside the 6 syndicates. C Suda has no [allied | enemy | hated] with Simaris only towards New Loka and Red Veil.

you might be in favor with one of those factions making you have -reputation with her.

• I don't need any exclusive access to Suda's wares. Especially not cosmetics.
  • Gameplay-wise,
    • fixing the greeting would be a good start.
    • Maybe award a bunch of Datums to redeem for standing
    • Make sure Suda never mentions Simaris in such hateful manner again
    • About cosmetics, player can be made to choose one as a quest reward
    • They DID make the boss game available for replays (on the left), with top 10 speedruns listed. So, +1 for that!
  • hellodownthere, yea, thanks for reminding me. My bad. But that's not the point.

11 hours ago, Uthael said:
  • I don't need any exclusive access to Suda's wares. Especially not cosmetics.
  • Gameplay-wise,
    • fixing the greeting would be a good start.
    • Maybe award a bunch of Datums to redeem for standing
    • Make sure Suda never mentions Simaris in such hateful manner again
    • About cosmetics, player can be made to choose one as a quest reward
    • They DID make the boss game available for replays (on the left), with top 10 speedruns listed. So, +1 for that!
  • hellodownthere, yea, thanks for reminding me. My bad. But that's not the point.

Suda doesnt mention simaris in a hateful manner... she doesnt talk about him but about the enemy sindicate, which is loka