The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

can our warframes fight like Sam Gideon from Vanquish or Raiden from metal gear rising?

(PSN)alvian00

10 hours ago, RetroNomad said:

Dah

Though I guess we'll see how the new melee system works out. I would enjoy a bit more "impact" to the combat... though that may not be the correct term I'm looking for. The combat is satisfying for sure and really visceral... but there's just something missing, I guess a since of weight to the impacts with bladed weapons? Or maybe just even a more refined combo system would go a LONG way.

Like I said, we'll see what's going on with Melee 3.0
After looking at these gifs and really looking at combo videos from the melee masters at Platinum it seems that adding frame pauses during the combo animations is what REALLY adds impact to them. Maybe that's all that would really be needed? Makes sense when I think about how GREAT hand to hand weapons feel in Warframe.

5HSP.gif3173264-4292730544-giphy.gif

thats the word am looking for. more impact in warframe it always feel like what am doing is just random button mashing n feel like theres no impact behind the blow. its hard to put it in words but its like the feeling in DMC or ninja gaiden when you do those melee combos, you see where am getting at? or that feeling when you hack and cleave enemy s in Bloodborn, blood gashing out pulverizing them in to hamburger meat .