Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon captures still being ruined by "Sunrise nears, strike now..."

Renjykk

With the Beasts of the Sanctuary update, DE fixed the spontaneous (and quite humorous, if annoying) combustion of your eidolon lures the moment night time is about to end on the plains. What still occurs though is that while your lures are still intact and attached to the Eidolon, if you defeat it before it despawns, your lures will not count and the capture will default to a kill. This has happened twice now (the last of which was the last night cycle from the time of writing this, and I'm kicking myself for not snapping a screenshot of it). So we're effectively right back to where we were with exploding lures. 

Edit: Bug report now with screenshots! 
https://imgur.com/a/s9COXTg

Edited by Renjykk
More information

Well the Hydrolyst needs 6 charged lures to be captured. So if you only had 3 that's working as intended (unless that was typo). But as for the first thing you mentioned, yeah I've had that too, though it's significantly less annoying, as you just archwing up and look for the blue light. 😄

Edited by Renjykk

6 hours ago, Renjykk said:

Well the Hydrolyst needs 6 charged lures to be captured. So if you only had 3 that's working as intended (unless that was typo). But as for the first thing you mentioned, yeah I've had that too, though it's significantly less annoying, as you just archwing up and look for the blue light. 😄

A Hydrolyst needs only 3 charged lures to be captured, not 6.

2 minutes ago, N64Gamefreak said:

A Hydrolyst needs only 3 charged lures to be captured, not 6.

What? Since when? Then why does the Teralyst require 4? Unless he only needs 2 all of a sudden. Has this always been the case, or due to a change?

1 hour ago, Renjykk said:

What? Since when? Then why does the Teralyst require 4? Unless he only needs 2 all of a sudden. Has this always been the case, or due to a change?

A Teralyst requires 2 charged lures to be captured, not 4.  It's been that way for a long time.