The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee Channel Help!

KimchiKen_Prime

Question

8 answers to this question

Use ability, The cost of that ability is turned into extra melee damage on the next attack, caps are i think 50 rank 1 100 rank 2 150 rank 3 200 rank 4

Basically, If you use your 4th ability, You get that much extra damage

If you use your 1st ability, You get a 1/4 of that

Etc etc

Extra damage applies to every melee attack, Even ground slams although i think its shared or just buggy on ground attacks

Use ability, The cost of that ability is turned into extra melee damage on the next attack, caps are i think 50 rank 1 100 rank 2 150 rank 3 200 rank 4

Etc etc

Extra damage applies to every melee attack, Even ground slams although i think its shared or just buggy on ground attacks

what he said. c: im a huge help huh?

Etc etc

Ok i sorta understand, but if i deplete my energy does that mean the damage gets the highest?  or is it just a single skill instance?

btw is it good to use it?

Ok i sorta understand, but if i deplete my energy does that mean the damage gets the highest?  or is it just a single skill instance?

btw is it good to use it?

it has capacity per rank.(50)

so on rank 1, you can STORE 50 additional dmg on next (single)hit.

on rank 3 you can store up to 150

ratio of used energy to additional dmg is 1:1.

So if you have it rank 4, and you use 200 energy using your skills, you store 200 additional dmg that will be released upon next melee hit.

it has capacity per rank.(50)

so on rank 1, you can STORE 50 additional dmg on next (single)hit.

on rank 3 you can store up to 150

ratio of used energy to additional dmg is 1:1.

So if you have it rank 4, and you use 200 energy using your skills, you store 200 additional dmg that will be released upon next melee hit.

ok understand now, do you recomend using it? and if so on which weapon?

ok understand now, do you recomend using it? and if so on which weapon?

It is not worth using unless you are planning on using it on a weapon with 200 base charge damage and every other mod is already on it such as killer blow, rending strike and sundering strike. It is such a niche mod and highly situational and is useful if you seldom use melee but when you do it is after using a "4" key you want a single big hit. 

It is not worth using unless you are planning on using it on a weapon with 200 base charge damage and every other mod is already on it such as killer blow, rending strike and sundering strike. It is such a niche mod and highly situational and is useful if you seldom use melee but when you do it is after using a "4" key you want a single big hit. 

ahh ok thx, dont think gonna use it now