Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken Alert Mission With A ? Reward

Dousiq

Hey, there's an alert on "Terminus," something about a Corpus enemy flagship. Trouble is, the ! doesn't show up on Mercury, or any planet for that matter. Attempting to start it directly from the alert screen doesn't work, nor does doing the regular Terminus.

Now there's like 2 minutes left so it's probably forfeit, but please look into what caused this error, because muh potatos.

As Ambassador to the Potato I solemnly express my deepest condolences that there indeed were no potatos on board that vessel. Our alliance with the Corpus has been a little uneasy lately and we had to confiscate their potato lisence for the day. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

As Ambassador to the Potato I solemnly express my deepest condolences that there indeed were no potatos on board that vessel. Our alliance with the Corpus has been a little uneasy lately and we had to confiscate their potato lisence for the day. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

No sir. You misunderstand. There HAD to have been potatoes onboard. So many potatoes in fact that their defenses would not even let our silly Tenno infiltration shuttle near their ship. (I find it funny that every ship has a "tenno shuttle docking bay" that doesn't immediately get swarmed when you dock there.)