Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Reduce Or Remove The Timeout At Lobby

Ketec

It is extremely annoyign and timeconsumign to constanly happen to be connected to people with who the conenction faisl - so you are stuck for aroudn 30s until the "Session unavailable" pops up and you can retry.

Often you can get it several times in a row for the same game.

Ether drop the timeotu time to   a few sec or give us a option to manually cancel it.

That is pretty annoying though I don't think your ideas could work. I'm no game coder or anything so I don't have to clue as in what is happening within the game code when you try to join a game but if you look at other online games none of them have an option to back out after you already opted to join. At least none that I have played. They also all seem to take some time to send and recieve data to and from the server you are trying to join so I don't think shorting it to a couple seconds is a viable option either.

Assuming my assumptions are true I think an option you could select that would prevent you from joining games already in progress would solve that problem. It'd also be nice just on it's own as I for one would rather not join missions already in progress.