Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do-it yourself Warframes

tprx

Will we ever get a system to custom-build warframes the way we can do with amps and zaws? Choose a neuroptic, a system and a chassis that fits your game-style, and get a unique warframe! That could be implemented with the upcoming open-world on Venus...

4 minutes ago, Kagemitsukenshi said:

As much as I would want this it sounds like a balancing nightmare.

Of course it would be a balancing Nightmare.

I'd just take Gara's kit but swap the 3rd skill for Nezha's 3.

Or Octavia's Amp, Roar, Invisibility and Mirage's 1 on one frame and call it a day,

1 minute ago, Datam4ss said:

Of course it would be a balancing Nightmare.

I'd just take Gara's kit but swap the 3rd skill for Nezha's 3.

Or Octavia's Amp, Roar, Invisibility and Mirage's 1 on one frame and call it a day,

haha exactly garas 1 wukongs 2 ashes 3 and banshees 4 and now your a force of nature XD

Nope, because this destroys a huge swath of options for DE to use for making new unique Warframes, Balancing the frame would become exponentially harder with the more options you offer, any lack on any of the skills would be a waste of development time with a modular frame, and it really doesn't mesh with how frames are presented in lore. A Do-it-yourself Warframe could never have a prime, and we Tenno lack the ability to make our own designs from scratch, we always base ours off of existing research, which are based off of a Prime.

Edited by NeithanDiniem