The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Cheaters

(PSN)Stelio_FN_Kontos

I was in an hour long match when the host migrated and team mates left then reappeared towards the end of the match. The problem is that when the other players did that somehow all my kills and pick ups mod etc went to one dude. He had like 7000 pickups and showed me killing 12 npcs and only getting 60 drops for an hour worth of work. I believe his name was THEAWESOMEPHIL or something to that effect. This happened at 3:30 am today. 

This is not the first time I've noticed this and it seems like people have hack this game .

3 minutes ago, (PS4)daBELTWAYSNIPER said:

I was in an hour long match when the host migrated and team mates left then reappeared towards the end of the match. The problem is that when the other players did that somehow all my kills and pick ups mod etc went to one dude. He had like 7000 pickups and showed me killing 12 npcs and only getting 60 drops for an hour worth of work. I believe his name was THEAWESOMEPHIL or something to that effect. This happened at 3:30 am today. 

This is not the first time I've noticed this and it seems like people have hack this game .

Your best bet is to remove him name and make a support ticket, I doubt it's a cheating issue, I doubt the other player had any control at all, take screenshots with your phone, add them to the support ticket, there is little that can be done here.

The end-mission rewards screen bugs often and can report the incorrect info. You still get your rewards and exp, it is purely visual. Did you check your inventory to confirm?

Also, Do not name-and-shame on the forums. It is highly inappropriate due to people being wrongfully accused causing trouble for them in-game. If you suspect someone of cheating, file a support ticket and take screenshots next time.