Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spawn Point Setting

TheVigilant

I think that could be awesome if the clan warlords can select an specific point in a room where everyone spawns. It could be similar to a teleporter decoration but invisible, so we could avoid situations like this:

ifuZHvQ.jpg

It makes me sad that I can't put anything in the floor without getting spawned on the geometry of an object :c

This has been suggested before and honestly i don't see the harm in it, other than people finding a way to abuse it by locking/blocking players at spawn with other decorations ... I've never really spawned in the same place when entering a dojo, i guess that's a solid enough reason why.

Yeah, I thought that too. That's why I said above that Warlords should have the privilege because, the Generals on my clan are my friends that I know them for decades and I'm pretty sure that at least one of them will do that in less than an hour. Even rush the construct if needed.

An invis teleport in pad sounds sweet.  (hello ceiling lol)

My warp in room for my Dojo is the biggest clan hall and every trade I do the guys warp in at the same spot,  in front of the center balcony, between the two pillars(same place I warp in).  

I havent tried any of the others.  So maybe switch your warp in room....  you just goto one of the other clan halls and interact with the console in the room and you can set them to be the warp in room (for those who didnt know).

But I understand what you are asking for.  A way to designate a specific spot in a room to warp into.  I full support that.   I thought you were going to ask to let us use any room...I support that to lol (hello Observatory!)