Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

feedback & suggestions

Ishban

First of all: i love new lightning options.
BUT: in some rooms they do not respond or respond in odd way. somewhere key light has more effect than accent somewhere reversed.
+ elevator bugs: one of the floors does not get affected by key making it DARK if accent is changed.

Or lightning takes too much effect and does not matter what color room is ...

My personal suggestion: color schemes made by user (color / lightning / colors + lightning)
I.e. i would like color most of my dojo rooms hallways connectors in same theme - i need to write down pattern and dumbly go on each room and "2 5 7 5 .." uhm..
And how about extra hotkey for polychrome? "esc-decorations-poly..-place (with new decoration placement systems it sometimes gets reta***d) - esc" ... Too many actions for such simple thing...
Game itself could have extra hotkeys for some stuff.. cipher i.e.? dojo donate? It makes players with large screens suffer too much...  : (
Ok, there is space-bar for "OK" but it could do the most common actions too.

NEW DOJO DECORATIONS and placement system.
TBH i do not see any way how new dojo decoration placement system has advantages over old one (ok ok that semi-noclip mode helps)
But: while you added decoration movement on Z axis - there is no rotation on Z axis itself, making all that movement ether broken or useless,
I achieved more by just glitching decorations on old system. And sticking - non sticking options responds too poorly in this day and age (if there is any? dont get some of the options and how they work 😄 ) i.e. placing 2 bridges on angle to make it look like one big one makes too much effort and time to even bother... And in theory there is no such option anyways .

fa2c29c2ab.jpg

Decorations lack function. I had so much hope for orokin public info thing 💔 wanted to write something like "DEAD END" and place it in room which still awaits new structures in dojo.
And how about flexible fish pond ? or square shaped one, which can be installed into ground with no borders where i could add another one?
Arsenal changer is OP but its location? eeeh? observatory? how about give me option to place it myself? in dueling room?

I like direction you are moving, but sometimes you do too much "adding new content" and forget to "polish" older stuff...

EDIT : ah my bad looks like there is rotations - after pressing RMB you can pick axis with Z key (default)

Edited by Ishban

17 minutes ago, Ishban said:

I like direction you are moving, but sometimes you do too much "adding new content" and forget to "polish" older stuff...

They don't forget anything. You just assume your priorities as a player are their priorities as a developer and business.

They continually do as much as they can with older content while balancing with releasing new content.