Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Odonata Prime missing metal shader

Ancient_Maykr

Hello guys,

just wanted to submit a quick observation regarding the Odonata  prime archwing which seems to lack the proper shader on the metallic parts, so instead of reflecting light like other metal bits on the Prime gear or warframes or weapons, it's just a surface like any other. I noticed it after you guys fixed the Inaros Ramses shaders, but it may have been missing long before that.

On other less important notes, I've noticed that Inaros' left arm bones are jointed improperly, so whatever primary weapon he is holding, the elbow is twisted the other way around, but It's no biggie.

Hope I've posted in the right place, Thank you for this awesome game

Cheers

On 2018-06-07 at 1:22 AM, _MaJestiC_ said:

Hello guys,

just wanted to submit a quick observation regarding the Odonata  prime archwing which seems to lack the proper shader on the metallic parts, so instead of reflecting light like other metal bits on the Prime gear or warframes or weapons, it's just a surface like any other. I noticed it after you guys fixed the Inaros Ramses shaders, but it may have been missing long before that.

On other less important notes, I've noticed that Inaros' left arm bones are jointed improperly, so whatever primary weapon he is holding, the elbow is twisted the other way around, but It's no biggie.

Hope I've posted in the right place, Thank you for this awesome game

Cheers

While running Lua, I've noticed that the Odonata Prime metal parts are actually the same model from the lunar railing which is integrated into other models and also missing the metallic shaders, which looks weird because it's metal near metal but this particular part has the wrong shader.