Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Abilities prevented for more than 20 seconds in ESO mission

Me.KayOh

Joined a public ESO mission and at zone 7 I was prevented from using abilities. the UI showed my abilities with the "stop" sign on them, as though I was in a nullifier bubble. I was not in a nullifier bubble and for the rest of the mission (we left at the end of zone 8) I was not able to use my abilities. The ability prevention persisted even after we left zone 7. I sent in a ticket and I got a really quick response which read as follows:

"Simaris will periodically prevent you from using abilities too often, as he deems them "redundant". This is part of his rules.

However, the block should only last at around 20 seconds at most. So, if in any case the ability block is not removed even after leaving the zone, then it appears that you have encountered a bug.

In these instances, I highly suggest that you send feedback to the Warframe Dev Team regarding this issue so that they can address this in the future via the Warframe Forums. They are regularly monitored for new ideas, complaints, bugs and general feedback about the game, so rest assured your voice will be best heard there."

So just making sure that I posted a thread about it because like i said it persisted for at least the entire length of one zone and then some.