Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loading screen music could work, but not this one

(PSN)RhoLambda

Hey, I'm one of the few it seems that doesn't really mind the new loading screen drums, though I don't like them either. The main thing is that I'm not feeling whatever it is the devs thought this music would add into the game. The previous ambient wind sounds were calm and neutral, while the drums are ... ominous? Slightly menacing? Do you guys want your loading screens to really give that feeling? Loading music can work, but make it also peaceful and calming. How about some of the beautiful vocals of that one warframe theme that we hear once a cinematic quest then never again? Or really anything other than the drums. It just doesn't add anything meaningful.

If the drums HAVE to stay, I'd suggest removing the previous ambient music when the drums come in, and perhaps adding a final drum bar when the loading is done because the fade out is too sudden and does not work. Also, at the end of missions, short drum music had already existed so I'd suggest finding a way to mix the pre-existing drums to the new ones because the fade out then fade in of the drums sounds awkward.

So far I haven't read anything positive about the drums yet (on consoles or on PC a few weeks back), so please consider swapping it for something different.