The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Several frame rate drop.

Hello I would like to report that since the Warframe 1.57 update I witness a lot more of framerate's drops during a mission, (I have ps4 pro) am I the only one? And I would like to let developers know that the new Pc-like cursor is not very comfortable on ps4, for example when I have to choose my relic to refine it I have to press not only the directional cross but even the l3 stick to move the cursor and go down to pick the one that I want. I find a little bit more frustrating and it needs more time to do my operations. 

If I somehow am wrong please let me know, and I hope this frame rate drops will get fixed soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, indeed performance on PS4 (I own base and Pro model) is awful lately on both, huge FPS drops where sometimes the game seemingly stops or rather slows down severely. I'm using a Fiber internet provider. A while back performance was far better than it is now.

I'm using Auto for Dynamic Resolution Scaling settings, most ressource-intensive options I turned off (Ambiant Occlusion / Depth of Field... etc)

Edit: Tried using a fixed 80 % for Resolution Scaling, it's not much better. Even with that setting 2-player missions often dip down to what feels like the low 20's FPS-wise.

How come there aren't more posts related to this, are we the only ones experiencing it ?

Edited by (PS4)EleriaQueen