Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Quality of Life Fixes and Features

RavingRoman

With the approach of the "nemesis" system still underway, Clans has always been one of my favorite interactions in the game of Warframe. However, as a clan leader, I find myself still rather limited in trying to maximize creating a small community out of my clan, nor do I feel like I have any means of keeping all of my assets properly organized. So reading up on other elements of RPG games, I'd like to make a few suggestions for additional features than any an all clan leaders, and tools that can really take clans to a whole new level in addition to possibly having NPC's aboard.

Clan guild board

The current communications screen does not really support much in terms of communication with the clan. We need separate boxes to read full announcements from leaders and officers, as well as an alert system that properly notifies members that there have been some messages from the higher ranking members, especially when it comes to asking for contributions for certain blueprints and decorations. Later on, this might be able to contribute to the Nemesis system, and Ship battles where players can remain updated on their objectives without having to go to and from the dojo's.

Clan Hierarchy Addition/Removal

Some warlords want to keep their ranking simple (minimum of two ranks) Others want to be more organized with how they form their ranks. Later on, when ship battles or other large scale combat comes to life in warframe, it will be very important to already be able to pre-assign positions and skill roles to various members of the clan, from Ace Pilots to Crackshot Turret gunners. That way, clan members banding together for a mission will be able to plan strategies a lot quicker and assign roles designated to the people they can see are skilled in.

Resource Repository 

This will be the most convenient way to prepare various kinds of resources for future builds instead of constantly pestering every online player for them. Room where a cephalon or any other npc is assigned can be brought resources that players can pre-donate for future projects, and prevent any unnecessary rushed farming. It would be the same as donating credits, but for various resources. Bonus points, if the NPC can preserve things like Argon Crystals. This will prepare players for even more outrageous projects such as ship building, or even outpost building outside of the Dojo.

These are just a couple of things I think would really improve a lot of issues with clans and I hope the development team would take them into consideration. If you have any questions or need any clarifications, please ask them in the comments below. 

We also need a way to set a specific spawn-point. Not just pick a room where players spawn. I've built a lot of stuff in halls and only 1 of them is suitable for spawning now, because all the others spawn players in decorations.