The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About plains and resources after the last updates

JadenRagnarok

for everything DE done bad or good i was with them cuz they really made a great game
but after the last few updates plains have become un-fking-playable
i can run the game at 60FPS BUT only for plains i get 10-20 FPS MAX
after the few last updates before these i used to get around 35 FPS average, lower than my normal missions fps but it was playable and i was ok with it
but now plains run at 10fps average and i can't get to mr 25 cuz i can't farm anything to gild the zaws i have, to get higher mr or even play plains to try and enjoy it
a while ago lot of ppl said that the plains resources and the normal game resources are 2 different stories and don't work (or in another way resources from normal missions are for normal game play and resources from plains are for plains stuff only) what DE did is making some weapons require plains resources (which tbh wasn't really a good idea ) and how i saw it was DE trying to force us play the plains MORE, plains of Eidolons is fun yes, but i would rather play it when i want not when i'm forced to
so why not make plains resources farm-able in other places than plains ?not gonna work ? anyone have any other idea ? feel free to say it
or at least make the plains playable again so i can farm in peace

People wouldn't go to Plains if resources were available outside of it. They could farm them during their standart gameplay and it would reduce the playtime on Plains. Ofcourse DE will draw people to their first pseudo-openworld and make them play there more, nothing is wrong with that. I wouldn't call it " forcing " when zaws / amps / operator arcanes are all optional and being MR25 is not a mandatory achievement. 

Yes to making Plains run smoother / without crash for people.

No to making Plains resources available outside of Plains.

Edited by Aeon94

10 minutes ago, Aeon94 said:

Yes to making Plains run smoother / without crash for people.

No to making Plains resources available outside of Plains

the main point was to do one of these 2
but looking at DE not being able to make plains work better, the only thing i was able to think in is making resources available outside the plains

2 minutes ago, -DM-JadenRagnarok said:

the main point was to do one of these 2
but looking at DE not being able to make plains work better, the only thing i was able to think in is making resources available outside the plains

They will fix if something went wrong with few last updates. Big update is coming , there should be pages of fixes including performance ones. 

Making Plains resources available outside of Plains can not be an option. People farmed resources and other stuff there despite bugs and performance issues , hell even some of those people hated playing on Plains. That'd be a disregard to their efforts if those resources become available for standart gameplay.