Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Index

UltimaRatio009

Hello men,

I am involving myself in high risk Index.

A lot of fun with Rhino P and Opticor but I want to ask you one question:

About Opticord.. I am building it for damage and radiation. Is it better to use elemental mods (+90% damage) or dual (+60% damage & +60%status)?

On the wikia I read that bosses, like those in the Index, are not susceptible to status effects, so maybe it will be better to do not use dual mods.

What do you think?

My index weapon of choice is the Lanka with radiation and high crit chance and damage. They use alloy armor so it is effective against them. Plus it confuses them.

I tried magnetic before, but it wasn't nearly as effective in knocking their health down.

Another thing you can go for is heavy toxin, since it outright ignores their shields, but the robotic enemies dont care much. A high status, very high rate of fire toxin/slash Flux Rifle has been working well for me, since even if you dont kill them, they get a countless toxin and slash procs and they die very quickly.

i just bring...

- 100% status Tigris Prime modded for viral and radiation.

- Zenistar modded for range, corrosive and blast

Zenistar CC's them and takes of some armor and then most of the time i just 1/2 shot them with the Tigris.

Or you can just go mesa and destroy everything

12 hours ago, UltimaRatio009 said:

Ok but.. you did not answer my question..

are bosses affected by status effects? 

Index enemies are not bosses, some bosses are immune to some or all status effects, Like eidolons, but index brokers are no bosses

Edited by (PS4)Schobii564