Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Get If You Buy A Warframe Blueprint?

Xarithus

Question

Hey guys!

So the other day i just got the banshee chassis blueprint and i built it. Ofcourse i didnt get the whole character i still need the helmet and the system, and i know that you get all that randomly. But i saw that you can buy a Banshee blueprint at the market. But if i buy it, what do i get? The chassis blueprint? The helmet? The systems? Can someone please answer because i dont want to buy it if it only contains the Chassis couse i already have that!

Please help.

7 answers to this question

You get a blueprint for the Warframe.

To build the warframe, you need to craft the Helmet, Chassis and Systems.

Ohh.... So i need the Warframe blueprint, the chassis blueprint, the helmet and the systems??

So buying the Warframe blureprint is essential, right?? Or is there any other way to get banshee without using real money??

Ohh.... So i need the Warframe blueprint, the chassis blueprint, the helmet and the systems??

So buying the Warframe blureprint is essential, right?? Or is there any other way to get banshee without using real money??

Yes, you need the Banshee blueprint.

You also will need to craft the Chassis, Systems and Helmet. :)

I ran over 900 missions to get Banshee. In fact, the last 850 or so were just to get her Helmet, because i already had the rest. This was how it was a couple months ago....things have gotten substantially easier.

You can get Banshee's BP from the Market, and Daily Rewards. The others....Well, Ill just post directly from the Wiki....Which by the way is a really good place to go.

Component blueprints are offered as random completion rewards from Raid, Capture, Spy, and Endless Defense missions.

Systems Blueprint:

• Casta and Varro on Ceres (Tier 3 Grineer Defense missions) reward the Systems approximately 3% of the time.
  • Vesper on Venus rewards the Systems approximately 7% of the time.

Helmet Blueprint:

• Xini on Eris (Tier 3 Infested Defense mission) rewards the Helmet 3% of the time.

Chassis Blueprint:

• Narcissus and Outer Terminus on Pluto] (Tier 3 Corpus Defense missions) award the Chassis Blueprint 3% of the time.
  • M Prime on Mercury rewards the Chassis approximately 7% of the time.

You can't buy a blueprint for real money. The warframe blueprint does have to be bought from the shop, but it's only sold for credits. Then you have to find the system/chasis/helmet blueprints. You have to use the original helmet for the frame creaation. You can't use an alternate helmet to satisfy the warframe blueprint.

If you spend money (Platinum) on Banshee you don't have to build her at all. She comes complete and even has a catalyst installed.

Yes, you need the Banshee blueprint.

You also will need to craft the Chassis, Systems and Helmet. :)

Thanks. I'm gonna go buy the Banshee blueprint now and do some missions to try to get the system and helmet.

Thanks for the fast feedback though!!! Really appreciate it!!

You can't buy a blueprint for real money. The warframe blueprint does have to be bought from the shop, but it's only sold for credits. Then you have to find the system/chasis/helmet blueprints. You have to use the original helmet for the frame creaation. You can't use an alternate helmet to satisfy the warframe blueprint.

If you spend money (Platinum) on Banshee you don't have to build her at all. She comes complete and even has a catalyst installed.

Thanks, but i wasnt planing on using real money. Its a better feeling to do the hard work to get banshee yourself. I'm gonna go buy the Banshee blueprint now and do some missions to try to get the system and helmet. Thanks!!