Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm sorry but that trailer was almost nothing (Open Message to DE)

NebbyOtt

Question

That trailer was an utter disappointment. I wasn't expecting the best trailer in gaming history. But, at the very bare minimum, I at least wanted a solid release date; or even an estimate (tomorrow or the next day) something like that. I don't care about the content of the trailer, because it's just suppose to make you want to play it, and it's coming out in less then 5 days so, I'll be playing it soon anyway, but come on, that trailer was almost nothing. Please announce a release date today. We've been waiting years. I'm not mad or pissed off or anything, and please don't take my message that way, it's just like, come on, I was really excited for that, and it ended up giving me nothing I didn't already know. You could at least give us an educated guess. @[DE]Rebecca Sorry to bother you if your busy, but is there anything you can say about this?

Reply to this topic if you agree or have anything to add!

Just now, TennoHack said:

I know it's coming this week. I said a solid release date, or an estimate, that's why my example said "tomorrow or the next day", and not "This week or the next"

Edited by TennoHack

1 minute ago, Oreades said:

No "If logically" it would be today (Tuesday) because that gives them the most time during the work week to fix any bugs that might pop up. As you get closer and closer to Friday it becomes less and less logical to release a large patch unless they decide to conscript people to working over the weekend to fix problems that crop up. You want office hours and the potential need for hotfixes to overlap as much as is humanly possible. 

Tuesday most likely is impossible since it too rush after return from PC - gamer showcase. Maybe u right Thursday have the highest chance but maybe next week too..