Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Draconid frame

(XBOX)RapidFire747

This is mostly for devs but this Warframe is so posed to shape shift and have abilities that regenerate the same way the operator can and it’s forms work differently one is for stealth and high speed and has reduced size to around the same size as a Kavat the other form increases in size and friendlys can ride one you is a good way to test vehicles n stuff as well but this is a tank is slower and has no sheilds but you can eat a enemy to gain back hp both forms can fly but rely on their energy to fly so for a limited amount of time if a developer reads this I sent a email at a earlyer time and if not then rip my hopes and dreams much sad face if some random players see this comment I gess let me know if you would like this in game and I have made a stat sheet and I’m trying to keep it as balanced as I possibly can and giving it disadvantageous stats as well if a dev reads this send me something thru a Xbox message or something like that and I will finish up the stat sheets and details and send it to you I’ll need a contact email/number though but wait I’ve dragged this on for too long haven’t i hmm... oh yah excuse my bad spelling i may speak English but I’m still bad at spelling and writing so sry it’s likely that I’m going to have the usual of no one listening to me but I want to keep going until my idea gets to the developers but I will no I can model it if I need to and I will texture it if I half to but as far as animation goes I suck at that I don’t want pay I don’t want t any credit for I don’t want fame I don’t want to be known for this I only want the Excalibur prime jk that I’d consider a bonus aka don’t give me it i would like it trust me but it feel unfair for me to get one considering I don’t work at DE even then I don’t know if I’d want it but this is to further your game I have plenty of ideas for the game and i would love to work at DE some day but I’m not past high-school yet so I’ll work hard to make it a reality but I’d need to be noticed first so please if you would like this in your game I’ll finish the stats and details and I’ll try to help from there

This is mostly for devs but this Warframe is so posed to shape shift and have abilities that regenerate the same way the operator can and it’s forms work differently one is for stealth and high speed and has reduced size to around the same size as a Kavat the other form increases in size and friendlys can ride one you is a good way to test vehicles n stuff as well but this is a tank is slower and has no sheilds but you can eat a enemy to gain back hp both forms can fly but rely on their energy to fly so for a limited amount of time if a developer reads this I sent a email at a earlyer time and if not then rip my hopes and dreams much sad face if some random players see this comment I gess let me know if you would like this in game and I have made a stat sheet and I’m trying to keep it as balanced as I possibly can and giving it disadvantageous stats as well if a dev reads this send me something thru a Xbox message or something like that and I will finish up the stat sheets and details and send it to you I’ll need a contact email/number though but wait I’ve dragged this on for too long haven’t i hmm... oh yah excuse my bad spelling i may speak English but I’m still bad at spelling and writing so sry it’s likely that I’m going to have the usual of no one listening to me but I want to keep going until my idea gets to the developers but I will no I can model it if I need to and I will texture it if I half to but as far as animation goes I suck at that I don’t want pay I don’t want t any credit for I don’t want fame I don’t want to be known for this I only want the Excalibur prime jk that I’d consider a bonus aka don’t give me it i would like it trust me but it feel unfair for me to get one considering I don’t work at DE even then I don’t know if I’d want it but this is to further your game I have plenty of ideas for the game and i would love to work at DE some day but I’m not past high-school yet so I’ll work hard to make it a reality but I’d need to be noticed first so please if you would like this in your game I’ll finish the stats and details and I’ll try to help from there