Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino System Drop Problem

Dr_KiWi

I have tried to farm the warframe Rhino, so far I have gotten 6 Rhino helmets, 2 Rhino chassis and 0 Rhino systems, I have made over 25 runs on the planet venus on fossa, killing the boss Jackal, with no luck getting the Rhino system blueprint. How low is that drop chance? or are we speaking of a glitch? pls help, thx :)

I have tried to farm the warframe Rhino, so far I have gotten 6 Rhino helmets, 2 Rhino chassis and 0 Rhino systems, I have made over 25 runs on the planet venus on fossa, killing the boss Jackal, with no luck getting the Rhino system blueprint. How low is that drop chance? or are we speaking of a glitch? pls help, thx :)

I had the same problem when I started the game and it was my very first post on this site, addressing that issue. All I can tell you is in time, you will get it.

• 1 month later...

More than 15 hours of farming - no result (except over 40 parts OTHER than systems). It resembles numerous runs to get Herald of Zakarum with one difference: I've managed to get the shield. Tired of farming, tired of Rhino, tired of warframe.