Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stll Can't seem to Start an Instance for the New Obstacle Course.

(PSN)kingdomkey599879

So I've only ever accessed the new Obstacle Course a few times and now for what ever reason i cannot access the course in general to make an instance. When i go to the console to access the said course it still does nothing. Literally mashing the button to enter it then says [PH] Obstacle Course is Already Loading, continue afterwords just logs you out and just states "Connection error, could not join/host dojo level." when the game actually starts loading the Course the game just crashes shortly after but from what i've seen it only starts loading when you just mash the thing to get the [PH] text then reload the dojo a few times.. i have also herd from others in my clan that they cant access the Obstacle course as well. which is kind of bother some indeed. and im not entirely sure if this is tied tho the Server problems detected a few days ago.

Thought i would post my current problem as it has been going on since the sever issues have started and im not sure if this is happening to anyone else either besides others in my clan.

I decided to add some images just to be sure.

Spoiler

gQyikhg.jpg

Spoiler

Vlyy8Ue.jpg

Edited by (PS4)kingdomkey599879
more intel and images