Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hugely disappointed in Limbo Accessories Pack...

DelBoyJamie

I'm max rank and have everything in game except a couple of login rewards, but I like to buy Prime access because I love the game. Farming the stuff has never been a issue, when I'm not a fan of the Prime I usually just buy the Accessories pack, but DE seriously what happened, I will buy the top package prime access with everything just because I can, but Zephyr Prime accessories pack was the first time in ages I've not bought the full package or just the accessories... if this was Chroma Prime with good accessories I'd have no hesitation to buy all of it and then farm the parts for friends

But I'm seriously disappointed. I didn't buy Zephyr accessories because I thought it was a very weak package with pet armour, but this Prime Accessories is even worse, you want people to pay a prime accessories pack price for a Prime Syandana (that looks like Ivara head) and a bloody Prime Sigil seriously (don't take the guns into account because they always are apart of package and these can be farmed, so all your paying for is a Sigil and Syandana) 

Very disappointed (I don't need the 90day because I have over 130days of everything anyway) I'm really gutted I was so disappointed in Zephyr accessories and had hoped this would be at least better but its so WEAK! I still can't get over the fact its a Syandana and sorry a rubbish one, this Syanada is so blah.. and a Sigil lol..

Thank god for the Sacrifice Quest and Umbra is all I can say because I'm finding it very hard to keep coming back at the minute with the huge lack in content, Limbo prime I will be passing on completely DE I'll just farm all weapons and frame.....

Remember Pyra prime, Misa Prime, Uru Prime..... yeah they are PRIME SYANDANAS what happened.... just a rant because I'm so disappointed!

TLDR: serious A Syandana that looks nothing like the amazing previous Prime Syandana's and a damn Sigil for Limbo Accessories lol, I guess DE knew not many would buy this one so why waste good designs

Edited by DelBoyJamie

I have to agree a bit, not everything from op.

My main problem with the Oblivia Prime Syandana is 2 leathery for my taste...

Don't get me wrong, it looks nice (even if it looks like Ivara), I just hope it doesn't end up like the Abrasys, Broca or Centuria's clothe physics.

Hope it behaves more like a regular Izvara or tenogen Repala's clothe physics.

As for the sigil, I am ok with it, since I always wanted a primed sigil.