Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some thoughts

First things first, I LOVE the new decorations that we are getting. Have been remodeling the dojo, some members are irritated  because of what I'm having to do though.

So with that being said, could we get a interface in the dojo to move around rooms, this would help take a lot of time out of doing things(and redoing things)? This interface would have a restart button giving you all the rooms you have currently to place around freely. It would have a delete button and create button(I will touch on this later), but main thing is you can move between floors and move rooms a lot easier while it shows your "limits".

Something that I've talked with some people about is with the decoration system can we get a way to platform(Where if we want things to be linear it can ask us in the button palette we have) it would also be nice if, we have a way to make the decoration exactly like the other one if we want to copy.I think it might be good if, we have a way to move a object without it resetting the placement, along with settling at degrees for rotation?

Getting back to the deletion and creation part, we should be able to delete and create rooms that are connecting to some others in the process(So long as it connects to a part you can get to)  

I would likes ome decorative rooms as well as interactive decorations, possibly some end rooms. 

I know this is asking a lot, but can the clan room limitations change a bit, it's really hard to move them, or do anything really with them. Like making more of them, and being able to delete them even if you have a bigger one(As long as you have reached the requirements at least once, if not taking them off completely),

Thanks de for listening, and I know you have a lot to do still, with tennocon and the sacrifice. But I would like to see everyone else's thoughts on these ideas, hope I explained them well.