Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

'The Sacrifice' End Game Content (Spoilers)

On 2018-06-26 at 3:33 AM, Crimson_Ruby_313 said:

noooooooooooooooooo.... I was not  interested in Umbra... 😞 

I have a strong feeling that they aren't just gonna throw away what they worked on so easily. (Yeah, they dropped the original draft of War Within including Umbra but it didn't fit into the story being told there.) It'll probably be in the next major quest after Sacrifice.

20 hours ago, (PS4)VanTX89 said:

I have a strong feeling that they aren't just gonna throw away what they worked on so easily. (Yeah, they dropped the original draft of War Within including Umbra but it didn't fit into the story being told there.) It'll probably be in the next major quest after Sacrifice.

They dropped it because a script leaked which delayed Umbras release to now, plus its in DEs best interest to continue the story, dont know why they called ot a "Trilogy" especially with the ending of The Sacrifice. I saw keep these quests coming, these quests for the most part deliver better lore/stories to anything most AAA titles are doing.

On 2018-07-01 at 12:41 AM, (XB1)Cram Duachim said:

They dropped it because a script leaked which delayed Umbras release to now, plus its in DEs best interest to continue the story, dont know why they called ot a "Trilogy" especially with the ending of The Sacrifice. I saw keep these quests coming, these quests for the most part deliver better lore/stories to anything most AAA titles are doing.

It's a trilogy in the story of the Operator. From their reawakening (The Second Dream) to rediscovering their latent powers (The War Within) to now taking initiative and forming a stronger bond with their Warframes (The Sacrifice). There's even minor callbacks or references to the previous two quests. That chapter is now closed and a new chapter begins.