The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leeching???

stingrayz44

Question

So I don't know what happened? I don't know what leeching is, I looked into it and nothing is really explained. Someone helped because, I was just doing a sortie and it was a mobil defense. When I grabbed the data mass I went down to the terminal and tried putting it in. It wouldn't let me so I changed my weapon and the data mass went back to spawn. Then doors wouldn't open for me and I fell through the floor. The guy in chat said he would repot me for leeching and that I would get banned. I don't know where exactly to ask about this, which is why I'm doing it here. I hope someone in the community can help and tell me what to do if I got banned???

3 answers to this question

essentially letting others do all the work for you on purpose i think. Now there isn't a specific report for leeching, its just a crap move. Even if he went through all the trouble to make a ticket i doubt any serious action will be taken to you as most cases are looked into manually and they'd see if you were or not. Thats my opinion anyway, never heard of people being reported for it. if even possible 

You won't get banned. If you do get banned, contact support, not the forums. Leeching means that you are letting the rest of the team do the work while you are just afk or fooling around. Don't worry about leeching - if you aren't strong enough to pull your weight but you are still trying, it's enough - we've all been new players at some point.

What you told doesn't make much sense. Sounds like there was a bug (data mass teleporting to spawn?) and another glitch (falling through the map?). I'm assuming that if you fell through the map, then your frame looked like it was far away from the console, and the other player thought you were afk in the starting zone or something.

In any case, don't worry about it.

Edited by Tomppak