Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endo farming

lightdragon64

Question

With the sacrifice coming out and *certain* new mods requiring a lot of endo to level up i was wondering where people go to reliably get a lot of endo. (personally i think that DE should add a place to reliably farm for the stuff like how you can use the index for credits, and sanctuary for xp/focus) I have done the rathuum arenas on sedna but the problem is that the most i have gotten in one mission is 1260 endo in one sitting. I can't rely on it for good endo farming. I am aware of selling all my mods (done) upgrading and selling ayatan (done) but i don't have any other options i want to go for.

so any ideas? i would appreciate the advice seeing as how it has been a long time since the last time i farmed.

2 answers to this question

I recommend Hierarchon on Pluto, its a Tier III Excavation that has a chance of rewarding 400 endo on the first two excavators.

Approximately without taking into account the time you spend moving through the huge tileset (which it is), it will still just take you around 3 mins for two excavators. Power cell spawn rates are non-existent in infested excavations since there is just too many infested that spawn to not spawn a power cell, so you won’t have a problem doing it solo.

What I will do when I farm is go solo and use Limbo with a lot of duration for cataclysm and stasis combo (but you can use any frame you want). I will run through two excavators and extract. If you are in a squad you can go for more, but I suggest two for best efficiency for solo play.

Vodyanoi is by far the best place to farm Endo, you will get around ~1k Endo per run with a loot booster and each run takes 3 minutes. You will need a Nekros and a Nidus plus two filler frames (1 Nidus 3 Nekros kinda optimal but not needed since desecrate doesn't stack)