Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lt. Lech Kril cannot freeze himself after his armor is stripped down, making him impossible to kill

Doxorn

After I removed his armor via Shattering Impact he only freezed himself once and then never. Even after his tubes were disconnected and he casted several of his freeze abilties that normally freeze him when the tubes are not intact, he still did not freezed himself. So he can never be killed.

This happened in today's sorite mission in public and in invite only (with my friend), both times I was the host.

• 2 weeks later...

ive been standng so close to him and he doesnt slam his hammer to freeze himself sometimes he even uses his rifle even when im in point blank range AND I AM HONEsTLY PISSED RIGHT NOW CAUSE I GOT 4 orokin cells in that mission right now and i couldnt kill the lieutenant

Adding to this. I was down to his last tube on the Exta, Ceres node after killing Vor. On the second to last, he slammed down and froze, and since I had a full clip on my Akstilletos anyways, I just kept pouring into him figuring I'd get an early shot to pop his tube off rather than waiting. I popped the tube, and stood next to him as I usually do waiting for the ground slam.

It took forever before he finally slammed... and didn't freeze. So I figured maybe something didn't register, let him try and few more times. Then I decided to shoot his back some more incase something was off between visuals and stats or something. Nope. Ran way out of his room, came back. Tube was still undone, still wouldn't freeze. Let myself die, nope. Had to abort.

On 2018-06-16 at 10:10 PM, Vlasinyr said:

Are you staying close to him? he'll only freeze himself with his ground pound attack.

No. I wasn't in melee range, also I tired all the ranges but he didn't froze.

and as I have said:

"Even after his tubes were disconnected and he casted several of his freeze abilties that normally freeze him when the tubes are not intact, he still did not freezed himself. So he can never be killed."