Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra reverts only to primary weapon = LAME

Orcais

So I had completed the new quest and tried out the new frame, pretty cool that the frame keeps fighting while in transference mode 💪

The lame part is that if I am using my melee weapon upon transference to the operator: Umbra  sadly reverts back to the primary weapon, DE can we not have the war-frame keep that weapon of choice by the player: if I choose melee then I want him to fight with melee: if I choose secondary, I want him to fight with pistols or secondary of choice,

I found to make him fight with secondary I had to unfit the primary weapon, but to fight with a just a melee weapon fitted he just stands around with his 🖕 in his 🚾

Sorry but this concept is just lame: other than that he is damn cool, Thanks DE for the hard work & all the midnight oil burnt!

Regards: Orcais

Edited by Orcais
grammar

37 minutes ago, Orcais said:

So I had completed the new quest and tried out the new frame, pretty cool that the frame keeps fighting while in transference mode 💪

The lame part is that if I am using my melee weapon upon transference to the operator: Umbra  sadly reverts back to the primary weapon, DE can we not have the war-frame keep that weapon of choice by the player: if I choose melee then I want him to fight with melee: if I choose secondary, I want him to fight with pistols or secondary of choice,

I found to make him fight with secondary I had to unfit the primary weapon, but to fight with a just a melee weapon fitted he just stands around with his 🖕 in his 🚾

Sorry but this concept is just lame: other than that he is damn cool, Thanks DE for the hard work & all the midnight oil burnt!

Regards: Orcais

Exactly. Because Duality Equinox uses your weapon of choice and has a similar specter type nature.