Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania/Razorwing and Volt/Speed Interaction Issues - Please Fix -

KX297

When Volt uses speed, it causes affected Warframe's to have a trail of light/energy behind them when they run.
This is normally fine as it isn't obstructive, but when playing Titania and using Razorwing, it becomes difficult to see past it at times.
This is because the trail of light/energy created by Volt's Speed buff doesn't seem to shrink at all/much with Titania's size change.

DE, can you please consider disabling the light/energy trail created by Volt's Speed buff for Titania when she is in Razorwing? 

(If someone knows a way to prevent this via in-game options, please tell me. I've looked into the options and haven't found a way to prevent it).
(There also appear to be a bug for Speed that I will post here and in the bug section - I'm unsure how it happens, but I've had it occur a few times. When in a lobby that I'm not hosting and ping is a little high/very high, sometimes the trail of light/energy created by Volt's Speed buff does not leave when the buff ends. Normally this isn't an issue, but for Titania, it's very obstructive in Razorwing).

Edited by KX297