The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Piercing Hit: The Rare Common?

3Jane

Hello dev team, where the hell do we get Piercing hit now? Is it bugged?

Trying to play on my alternate account but I've done nearly 100 missions (16 hrs in-game) and still have no armour piercing mod for Rifle... might need some looking at. New players are gonna get very beaten up by grineer/ancients without this!

NovaKiller, on 18 Aug 2013 - 11:50 PM, said:

Well it is the fact they changed the drop table. Where exactly the piercing hit drops, like from what kind of enemy it is, i don't know. But if you find the right faction, and enemies, there is probably a better chance to find it.

Yeah, they messed up the drop rate on some commons with the new tables I think.

Tudi69, on 18 Aug 2013 - 11:54 PM, said:

anyone found "flow" or "rage" mods ?

Mercury is quite good if you are going for mods through kills (Flow) got like 5 or 6 from Mercury before the newest drop table changes. Rage is just generally kinda harder to get though.

corpus on narcissus and outer terminus are droping armor piercing mods for sidearm and rifle.

New account man... no way you can get to and complete those missions, trying to complete the system once without any boosting, but thanks for the tip.

New account man... no way you can get to and complete those missions, trying to complete the system once without any boosting, but thanks for the tip.

Just do regular Corpus missions then :). I got one from a random mission off a level ~30 Corpus mob.